This Integration allows full access to the Slack Web API for cloud-hosted instances from your application. Fusebit's multi-tenant approach makes it easy for you to manage multiple Slack connections on behalf of your app's users. Our Node.js-based programming model and lightweight deployment story make it easy to customize the Integration with any necessary business logic.
At the end of this guide, you will have a working end-to-end experience where some action in your application results in a message being sent in Slack or Interactions in Slack result in activity in your application.
Here's a breakdown of the different sections in this guide:
- Getting Started with Slack - Run your first Slack Integration within 2 minutes
- Creating your Own Slack App - Configure your own Slack App in Fusebit
- Receiving Slack Events - Listen for and respond to Events (such as keywords, or new members) in Slack
- Receiving Slash Commands from Slack - Enable Slash Commands functionality for your Slack App
- Receiving Shortcuts from Slack - Enable Advanced Interactivity with Slack Shortcuts and Modals
Updated 4 months ago